Home

Fimming before and after

Fimming and Topping Cannabis Plants: Ultimate Guide

You may be wondering how many nodes before topping or fimming see the warning below: Warning: Make sure you have at least 3- 5 nodes on the plant before proceeding in the fim or top technique. I prefer at least 4 nodes before i start so not to shock or stunt the growth of the marijuana plant. Never Fim or Top you plants in the flower stage Timing is still important. When you are fimming your cannabis, you never want to do it after the plant has flowered. Much like topping, you can encourage the plant to force more energy into its outward growth if you fim it before the flowering stage Fimming marijuana plants is a technique that has developed from people's mistakes. It's in the name. FIM stands for 'fuck I missed!' and refers to a topping technique gone wrong. In addition to fimming, you may want to try some other training techniques: Topping - Lightly clipping the tops of your plants can make single kola into 2 or. Cutting Cannabis for Better Structure: Topping & FIMing. Topping and FIMing are two cannabis plant training techniques that involve pinching or cutting off some of the top growth.These techniques are designed to give you a free way to achieve better plant shape (to make better use of the available light), create more colas, and achieve bigger yields

After fimming, the lower growth nodes are converted to new colas upon exposure to air and light. Is fimming better than topping? While most growers will choose either topping, fimming, or any other method, there are instances when fimming is more effective than other methods. For instance, fimming is suitable for growers with smaller grow rooms This should be done after the 3rd or 4th leaf set but can be done at any time after the 3rd leaf set. 2. Shows Plant Top cut off and where the 2 new Branches that will form a Y in the main stem will grow from. 3. Shows the newly topped plant after 2 days of growth, notice the Y in the Stem Forming. FIMMING A PLANT As long as the plant has at least 4 true sets of leaves it can be FIMmed successfully. All FIMming should be done at least 2 weeks before turning to 12/12 to maximise the growth potential of the new shoots and maximise the benefits of using this method. #1 Locate the very top of the new growth Fimming Marijuana Plants - Results after 4 Days Fimming marijuana plants is a bit more aggressive than topping and will produce very bushing and typically shorter plants. These plants were fimmed only 4

Topping & Fimming Cannabis - Get Bigger Yields - Grob

Allow 1-2 weeks before applying further pruning and training techniques. WHAT IS FIMMING CANNABIS? Fimming is another HST technique used to increase yield that is similar to topping, but not quite the same. The objective is still to increase the number of main colas. But instead of doubling down, fimming can give rise to 4+ new top colas Fimming is a type of high stress training, so for this reason we recommend you wait until your plant has 4-5 nodes before doing any damage to the plant.This will give the plant a chance to build a healthy root system to help prevent stunted growth during training. Even know Fimming is not as stressful on the plant as topping you want a healthy root base before starting any training exercises

Fimming marijuana plants is a bit more aggressive than topping and will produce very bushing and typically shorter plants. These plants were fimmed only 4. Fimming will cause a change in the branching pattern of a plant. Significant gains in flowering sites are the main benefit What To Remember. • Fimming temporarily slows down vertical growth. • Energy is used for the rest of the plants as the top shoot recovers. • The appearance will become bushy and more stocky. • Removing 70-80% of the growth tip is perfect. • Plants will take 5-7 days before growing back as normal

fimming before and after Pandemi, Strategi Apa yang Bisa Dijalankan Untuk Survive? Dengan UV Tanaman Lebih Optimal Karena Tanaman Tetap Berfotosintesis Q5 Stik Serbu Bangkalan Pariwisata Jatim : Meski Dibuka, Belum Tetapkan Target, Pulih Saja Sudah Untun Fimming resembles topping but is somewhat different. In fimming, you must remove about 75% of the growing tip. Just like topping, fimming at an early stage of development can have negative effects. Through fimming, you can get four buds per plant instead of just one. Fimming allows you to have more leaves, wider structures, and better light. Autoflower Topping And FIMing. Topping autoflowering cannabis plants usually is considered bad practice because autoflowers have a pre-set life cycle and the thinking goes that any stress will reduce the plant's yield as it will have to recover from that high-stress training method instead of focusing all its energy on growth Topping vs. fimming Topping marijuana is the tried-and-true method preferred by most growers, but there is another plant training technique called fimming or FIMing—short for f**k. Growers use different techniques and tools for pruning and defoliating cannabis plants. Some remove everything by hand, bending and pinching as they go along. Others like to work a bit cleaner and use scissors or even razor blades that are cleaned with 96% ethanol before and after use

4.2/5 (1,906 Views . 24 Votes) after topping and super cropping a couple weeks should be plenty before flowering. that will give her plenty of time to recover, cause you want her to be in best of health when starting flowering, but on the other hand light pruning and training is ok at least two weeks into flower. Click to see full answer Fimming damages the plant, and it will use its energy to heal the wound, so this can slow down the growth a bit. You may also notice that the newest pair of leaves are damaged when it starts to grow, but this is normal. Leaf damage after fimming. Fimming can damage some leaves, but that's no problem. Fimming also spreads the risk of disease Training Methods: Fimming and Topping Marijuana Plants. Before we get into the topic for this weekend, take stroll with me down memory lane to our Bounty Blog entry on Mainlinning and our description of the cannabis plant's natural structure and terminal dominance:. Picture a pine tree (a perfect example of apical dominance): like medical marijuana cannabis plants, pine trees demonstrate an. GroErr. How long it takes to recover depends on a lot of variables (strain, age of plant when FIM'd etc.) but typically within 2-4 days you should see new growth coming up. If you leave that ~20% and get it right, within a few days (4-5) you'll very noticeably see squared off leaves growing from the area FIM'd (the ~20% you left behind), at.

I usually defoliate a day or so before the flip, and again between Day 21-25 of flower. I remove all lower growth that wont get direct light, and some larger fan leaves to facilitate better air flow. I also defoliate at ~Day 45 - I remove a lot of the big fan leaves, and the under developed flowers, starting with the bottom Fimming Marijuana Plants - Results after 4 Days. February 13, 2021. So I fim'd a little one who is about 14 tall and no stress training at all before. Should I just let it do its thing or try to train the newly formed branching to let the lower growth catch up to it? The main stem is already too tough to bend and I can't let this thing. You can topping or fimming, depending on where to cut. With the topping, you will remove the newest bud, at the tip of the main stem or on a branch; meanwhile, with the fimming, you will cut the top half of this bud. Topping will create two new stems from where you cut, while fimming can create 3 to 8 new stems! Monitor the results After cutting, let your plant rest and recuperate. It won't take too long when the topmost cut divides into four. Which is better, topping vs fimming? From a grower's point of view, both topping and fimming can be stressful to plants and thus, are not recommended

Marijuana Fimming 'Fuck I missed

Long story short, as you can see, today's fimming was more of MFIM- Mother fucker I missed. Took off the granddaddy leaf by accident, so I'll work with what I've got. The newest leaves were looking beautiful and flourishing before I fimmed them, so I'm hoping that'll go a long way. I'll keep y'all updated on everything. Thank A FIMmed autoflower, before and after. In a separate post, we've described several grows of xxl autoflower strains , and some of the most amazing results there were achieved through topping. We've also investigated the autoflower seed to harvest time in actual grow reports and found—among other things—that topping doesn't seem to. Fimming vs. Topping. Fimming and topping are both HST techniques used by growers to produce more bud sites, improve light penetration, and harvest huge yields. Both techniques are similar, and often confused, since they involve cutting off a plant's top growth, but their minor differences are what makes all the difference It is essential that you monitor your plants after FIMming, as it will begin to create other stalks that will grow out and produce large, dense buds. Unlike topping, FIMming doesn't stress the plant as much, resulting in a quicker recovery time

Topping vs FIMing Cannabis - Instruction Guide Grow Weed

1. g (F***, I Missed) Similar to topping, but more of a 'haircut' than actually removing the whole top. It's less traumatic to the plant. Fim
  2. g: A step beyond topping, fim
  3. g. Topping is a technique that involves pruning the growing shoot found on the main stem of the plant. How to make weed smell better is something we can approach both before and after harvest. WIth the help of fruit we can make our cannabis smell better for a little while

To pping and Fimming: Using High-Stress Training to Maximize Crop Quality and Yield . There are numerous advantages to growing cannabis indoors under artificial lights. It allows complete control over the growing environment, better crop safety, and for micro-growers with only a couple of plants, the convenience of growing right at home. But there are some definite drawbacks as well, one of. Fimming, comes from the acronym FIM (F*ck, I missed) . It is a process by past cultivators, by accident but subsequently provide a positive impact. Fimming is also done with the intention of increasing the yields of your cannabis crop. But while topping gives you one more main cola, fimming aims to sprout out 3 or more additional main colas! It. Fimming - An extreme take on Topping, Fimming can quickly multiply your heads from 1 to 4 and boost bud production. Low Stress Training (LST) - A technique which relies on Topping coupled with stressing the plants, LST increases the amount of flower sites and the amount of light that reaches your plants Thanks eBUD. I am kinda weary about topping or fimming before the plant shows it's sex. I was thinking LST because it is exactly that: Low Stress. I'm gonna start LST tonight I think. I'll be posting before and after shots for sure so check back tomorrow and have a look. Sage -n- Sour bagseed:headbang: Reply. Apr 17, 2010; Thread starte

We generally recommend that you wait until your cannabis plants have 6 nodes before topping them. This ensures that they get adequate stem and root development before the shock of topping. Because of the nature of how auxins behave and what is most efficient for light, we recommend topping the plant above the 4 th, 5 th or 6 th node This is normal for fimming. You are clipping the leaves of the new growth, they grow and unfold like that. Looks pretty ugly for a while, but fimming is suppose to be kinder/less stressful. Looks like thats a very very early fim job though, by the size of that plant. Not to say there could be additional damage from creatures, as it appears outdoor Anyone here got good success rate at fimming ? Wish I could get this right so feel free to post pics before and after fim/topping. Even if plants end up topped, it's all good info to share. Here's my effort - too much off ? Not enough ? I'll update on this. Post your pics and share your knowledge on this here - t Fimming may be done unlimitedly and you can start after your young plants have developed 4 to 5 internodes. Wait till the young plant has developed strong roots before fimming. Conclusion . Pruning cannabis must be done as soon as the plant is strong enough but do this cautiously. When you prune your plants well, you can expect better plant. Rather than removing a plant's tip entirely, fimming involves only partial removal. The goal here is the same as with topping; you're trying to encourage your plant to develop multiple colas. The benefit to fimming, however, is that it's slightly less stressful than topping, as it doesn't damage the plant's main stem

Fimming: Is It Better Than Topping? - AMS

PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow | Page 3 | 420 Magazine

Quite normal, but I *think* even in nature, given the loss of parts of itself, a plant takes a certain amount of time to recover before lush fast growth resumes. I haven't tested this myself though, but I fimm'd 2 plants of mine and they definitely stayed smaller in the time immediately after the fimming. Not exactly solid scientific proof tho However, most growers start the flowering period with a change in lighting. After changing the light cycle to 12 hours on and 12 hours off, the cannabis development rate increases dramatically, and the internodes become shorter so they can form the construction that will carry the cannabis flowers. An internode is located on the stem. It represents the area between two nodes where leaves will. I found that fimming before they express delays solid identification. I grow with more vertical space than horizontal, so I only cut once and grow the mature plant out to 6-10 main colas. effdecaf \home\Usertitle\growmore. Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 120 Reaction score 8. Sep 14, 201 Fimming (FIM) Defoliation; Low Stress Training; Super Cropping / High Stress Training; Topping Cannabis Plants. Using a razor blade, cute the stem right above its second set of leaves from the top. Now your plant will focus on two colas and grow a strong Y-shape. Give your plant some time to rest after the topping because the procedure will.

How-To : Fimming and Topping made Easy Grasscity Forums

Combining Techniques: Low Stress Training After Topping. Another way to apply the principle of low stress training is by topping, or even fimming, the plant before using LST. Although topping and fimming are not particularly stressless techniques, they can serve as a great point of departure for your low stress training regime Fimming Marijuana Plants - Results after 4 Days February 23, 2021 admin Growing Cannabis 8 Fimming marijuana plants is a bit more aggressive than topping and will produce very bushing and typically shorter plants

3. After about three days, you will see two new stalks with leaves on them growing on either side of the removed shoot. This pair will eventually grow to become the main colas. Option 3: Fimming. Fimming is a variation of the topping technique. The primary difference between the two is where you cut the plant Fimming look right? Thread starter ChronicalClouds; Start date Sep 6, 2020; C. ChronicalClouds Well-Known Member. Joined Aug 8, 2020 Messages 52 Reaction score 67. Sep 6, 2020 #1 So does this look like what I need to do for the fimming technique Fimming. Fimming is when you remove part of the newest shoot of a marijuana plant. It causes four main buds to sprout rather than just one main bud. Marijuana plants that have been fimmed are wider and shorter than normal plants, allowing for more leaves to be exposed to the sun An added bonus of the supercropping is that more light may reach the buds that grow lower in the plant and normally wouldn't be getting enough light because the supercropped branches form an angle similar to an elbow and grow outwards first before growing upwards again. Topping or fimming of the main bud

Fimming & Topping Tutorial - Grow Guru - Advanced

Fimming is essentially a much more intense version of topping in which 80% of the crown shoot is removed. When you remove this much crown shoot, the plant stops producing upper growth and focuses its energy on the highest parts beneath where it's been cut. For fimming, take a pair of scissors and snip away three-quarters of the tip of the crown The internodes develop shortly after each other and the thickness of the stem increases. The manufacturers claim it has no harmful effects on the duration of the mitosis cycle, metabolism or energy processes, but it however causes stress to the plant. The slowing down of the plant growth starts immediately after treatment and lasts 14 days But should you trim sugar leaves before or after drying marijuana? From the perspective of lengthening the drying process it may be good. But on the other hand it is a lot easier to trim marijuana leaves when the plant is wet and pliable, versus dried and somewhat more difficult to handle without causing things to crumble off

Leb#3 after FIMMING - Welcome to THCtalk

The idea of growing your favorite strain is a dream come true for many marijuana lovers. If you're fortunate enough to live in a state where cultivation is legal, our lists of steps and tips should prove essential reading.. Today, we provide you with a growing guide for Super Silver Haze - an award-winning strain that won the High Times Cannabis Cup in the late 1990s What Is Fimming? Fimming is similar to topping, as it is a high stress training method for growing cannabis plants. Fimming involves pinching off three quarters of the new growth at the top of the plant rather than removing new growth entirely. This causes more colas and main branches to form Exert heat and pressure on the chamber to distill the concentrate before allowing it to cool off. After distillation, place the concentrate on a Pyrex trey and scrap it with a razor blade scraper to remove any remaining oils. Transfer the concentrate into a glass/ silicone jar. Keep the jar in a cold, dark place Topping vs. fimming. Topping marijuana is the tried-and-true method preferred by most growers, but there is another plant training technique called fimming or FIMing—short for f**k I missed, if you're wondering. Fimming started as an accident but is also useful in the right circumstances

1. History. There's no much info about the origins of this super sour strain because Sour Diesel dates back to the '90s and back then, cannabis wasn't regulated and most of the breeders didn't keep track of their crosses.. Sour Diesel's history begins at the beginning of the 1990s, despite no one knowing where it all started, it's agreed that it was on the West Coast, in the US After the branches or any growth tip has at least four nodes, just cut or pinch off the growth tip to create a new branch. Only take a few each day, so the plant doesn't go into shock. Visit the Low-Stress Training Guide and learn a technique to combine topping, training, and pruning to maximize yields Need light getting to middle of plant after topping/fimming and training. 2. Reply. Share. Report Save. level 2. The article I read that makes sense to me, is to defoliate below the bottom net before flowering, and defoliate between the nets at week 2 and week 4 of flower. 1. Reply. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 22h. Looks good. I'd keep. Travis Fimmel (born 15 July 1979) is an Australian actor and former model. He is best known for his role as Ragnar Lothbrok in the History Channel television series Vikings, and as Anduin Lothar in the live-action of Warcraft (2016). In 2020, he starred in the science fiction series Raised by Wolve FIMMING is an excellent way to reduce plant height and focus on lateral growth, which is particularly useful when working with a small indoor grow space, or growing outdoors and trying to keep the initial height down before flowering starts

Fimming Marijuana Plants - Results after 4 Days

I think 2 weeks minimum healing time after fimming is the best way to go. And like discussed before don't f.i.m. too much or you can slow growth down. I usually do it twice. If you want to make the most of it add a bit more nitrogen and super thrive and scorpion juice will reduce shock. hope that helps. greenthum Did the FIMming on 5th node of seedling growth, near the end of second week from sprout. 10 days and if you realise no to little struggle due to stress after topping you might even go for a 2nd topping before the plants start blooming. That's what I did with the last one just after the preflowers developed Topping and Fimming of your plants need not be the headache most make it out to be. Simply follow the instructions below and your well on your way to being a professional in Fimming and Topping. Topping a Plant 1. Locate the very top of your plant and cut through the main stem just below the newest growth. This should be done after the 3rd or 4th leaf set but can be done at any time after the. industry as cloning. Some producers perform either topping or fimming to trigger the production of axillary shoots, which will enhance the number of flowers per plants and thus increase the yield of the cannabis plants. Topping or fimming is generally performed after the cuttings have been transferred to rooting media for two weeks Recovery time should be less with fimming over topping. Fimming does not guarantee more than 2 tops. It just makes it a possibility. You have to hit it the right spot to get more than 2. Heres one pic before and after. The second pic was a couple days before a took the vertical nodes. The first pic is 3 weeks later or so. 2 Photos ~UrbZ.

4 years ago. You can fim pretty much as long as you want during veg (assuming you have at least 4-5 nodes), just remember there's a point of diminishing returns when doing so as each time you do the buds will get significantly smaller. I have heard a week of recovery during veg is what is needed before you can flip to flower after a top/fim Apr 28, 2012. #1. Ive Stopped All Fimming and Topping since reading it dont work on Autos. Ive noticed that things do affect them. 2 of my plants were moved from the 2700K CFL tent to the bottom of a 5000K HPS tent and they both just sat there for a little more than a week then exploded in growth. Another has grown much too tall and is chasing. Not to worry, says sex therapist Jack Morin, Ph.D., author of Anal Pleasure and Health. Soap and water remove any traces of stool, so it's a good idea to shower together before trying analingus. Topping and Fimming. By using the topping and fimming method, you break off the main growing tip so it develops a few main colas, rather than just one. This is a high-stress technique and results in bushier growth. On the other hand, it involves damaging your plants, slowing down the growth, and extending the vegetative stage

I think 10 days to 2 weeks is a good guideline but, for me, a important factor is the state of the branching at the node you intend to cut. I mean, if you're going to go down 3-4 nodes and the two branches at that node are already a couple of inches long (or longer) then I don't need to allocate nearly as much time for growth as I would if there was hardly any branch growth at that location Fimming. Fimming involves removing the whole top of your cannabis plants. In addition to encouraging bushy growth, it also increases cola yields. Fimming is particularly effective for young weed plants as it enables them to grow bushier and increases lateral branching and flowering. Learn more about fimming cannabis her While fimming increases growth node points as opposed to doubling your existing node point ratio, it really depends what you want to achieve with the topping/fimming/tying (or LST) The goal is to make a canopy that is horizontally flat, there by giving you even light distribution to all bud sites --For tips on snipping, topping and fimming CLICK HERE! --. Flush out the growing medium: Before more balanced fertilization can be applied, the overabundance of nutrients already built up need to be flushed out. In a hydroponic setup, that entails emptying out all reservoirs and filling them up with pH-balanced water Trimming your buds before washing is recommended. This will get rid of the excess chlorophyll and the grassy taste it imparts, especially after being submerged. Likewise, it will be more effective to wash already-trimmed bud. Of course, you can still dry trim after washing and drying if that's what you prefer. It's up to you

Topping & Fimming Cannabis - Get Bigger YieldsFimming in flowering stage - The Grow - I Love Growing

Fimming results 1st try pics Rollitu

The following are symptoms of cannabis light stress and light burn: Bleaching of buds. Browning of leaves. Leaves curling upward (taco-ing) Discoloration of leaves but veins are still green. Irregular growth pattern. If your plants are receiving too much light and are under stress, they will exhibit some or all of the symptoms listed above Bud sites that are lower down on the plant may be removed so that the plant can focus on the bud sites closer to the top. Dead or dying leaves should be pruned. You can remove fan leaves during flowering in much the same way you do during veg. Prune away large leaves that are overshadowing bud sites, as well as dead or dying fan leaves A marijuana plant can have about 16 to 20 branches before a serious pruning. Only 4 to 6 branches will be left after pruning. This is to allow at the branches to receive plenty of light. Along with the less developed branches, clip any small buds and branches under the canopy. Popcorn sized buds will be developed by many of the undergrowth.

Fimming Cannabis - Spliffseed

Lollipopping is simple. The best time to do it is right before you make the switch from veg to flower (18/6 to 12/12). You don't really need to worry about it throughout veg, like with topping or fimming. You need to step back and loop at the canopy of your plant. You can easily assess which areas do and do not get light Removing dead or dying growth, identifying pests before they become a problem, and keeping up good airflow all help to keep your plants in good health. FIM or Fimming is a variant of the Topping method previously described. In place of removing the entire meristem, you should aim to cut away 30-40% of just the tip of the plant. By leaving a. Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Facial Cleanser, 5.0 fl oz ( pack of 3) $19.29 ( $6.43 / 1 Count) In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Details. Eye Cream by Olay Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream 0.5 oz Packaging may Vary $18.28 ( $36.56 / 1 Ounce) In Stock Lollipopping is a trimming method used in the marijuana community. Lollipopping is a method used to maximize the amount of buds on a marjuana plant, as well as increase the size of the buds. To lollipop a weed plant means to trim specific leaves and branches off your plants. The excellent thing about marijuana plants is how forgiving they are. Bending and Training. The goal of bending and training branches is to increase the number of buds exposed to direct sunlight. Bending is much easier on plants when compared to pruning. To bend a plant, first choose a young branch that is pliable and move it in the desired direction. Tie it in place with a string or use a Trellis net for support

The Cannabis Pruning Faceoff: Topping or Fimming? - RQS Blo

Fimming Makes Four Buds Out of One; Fimming is the incomplete removal of the latest shoot of the plant. Once done, it produces 4 mains buds instead of one. A fimmed cannabis plant is larger and not as tall as the common plant. This also has more leaves exposed to light, creating more light to be captivated Topping vs. fimming. Topping marijuana is the tried-and-true method preferred by most growers, but there is another plant training technique called fimming or FIMing—short for f**k I missed, if you're wondering. Fimming started as an accident but is also useful in the right circumstances. (Elysse Feigenblatt/Leafly A Guide to Low Stress Training Cannabis (LST) MSNL Team / 13th February 2017. Low stress training (LST) is a plant training method used by cannabis growers which can gently manipulate a cannabis plants shape and height. The main benefits of low stress training (LST) are control over shape, including colas and growth sites and larger yields Topping cannabis is clipping the growing tip of the plant's main stem at a 45 degree angle, causing multiple colas to form instead of one. When you top cannabis plants, it slows the lateral growth of the plant and allows lower bud sites to catch up to the main stem. Cultivators can employ topping repeatedly, and top cannabis multiple times to.

Strains with a short flowering phase are optimal for damp and cold environments because it takes less time for the buds to ripen, which reduces the time they're susceptible to mold, which usually develops just before harvest. Growers often use fimming, and topping techniques, which reduces the probability of mold development After this two week period the plant will begin to use its energy for flower production and any defoliation will negatively affect the bloom, due to adding unnecessary stress and removing necessary energy storage for the flowing cycle. Make sure to remove all the branches, leaves, and buds you plan on removing before this point

Fixer Upper Bathroom Before & Afters - House of HargroveBefore & After of the Year - Bower Power | BasementTio Hector's Indoor Auto Grow - Purple Kush, NorthernModern Rustic Kitchen by ArtichokeGreen Honduras Haze limited edition - Page 3 - Ace Seeds

Wait three days after pruning - at a minimum - before you force your plants to flower. You also need to make sure that they are growing and evaporating enough water before you do this. Fimming requires you to remove the newest shoot on a plant. In its place, four new buds will appear. This is perfect for small scale cannabis growers who. 9 days after stupidly fimming an auto, whats your opinion? hello! day 26. 9 days after fimming, my auto seems to be back on track. would you still recommend to defoliate later on or no? do you think I can expect good yield still? whats your opinion on her In a blind taste test, researchers have found that many prefer cannabis that has not been flushed before harvest. by A.J. Herrington. November 28, 2019. Weekly Newsletter. Subscribe For Fre Pruning the larger branches and leaves promotes instant airflow by creating space. It also allows light to reach more of the plant. Make the cuts as clean and as close to the stem as possible, and at a 45-degree angle. Once the larger branches have been pruned, it's easier to shift attention to the smaller details. 3 Durban Poison is one of the most sought-after pure sativa strains on the market, and with a THC content of 16-20%, it provides you with a powerful, yet clean and happy high. American weed advocates discovered it in the 1970s and brought it over from the South African port town of Durban Available in Convenient 1, 5 & 10 Packs. The fun never stops with Ice Breaker Feminized Seeds! These resin-coated beasts pack on the crystals like nothing we've ever seen before with THC levels that shoot straight past 15% and keep on going for a long-lasting cerebral high paired with the perfect touch of physical mellow. Brilliant